Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Print using ExecuteExcel4Macro

When I record a macro of a simple print operation the code it gives me is

ExecuteExcel4Macro "PRINT(1,,,1,,,,,,,,2,,,TRUE,,FALSE)"

Can anyone tell me what all of the parameters are in the PRINT macro
including the blank ones?

Thanks
Fred

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See your other post in this group.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Fred" <leavemealone@home
wrote in message
When I record a macro of a simple print operation the code it gives me is
ExecuteExcel4Macro "PRINT(1,,,1,,,,,,,,2,,,TRUE,,FALSE)"
Can anyone tell me what all of the parameters are in the PRINT macro
including the blank ones?
Thanks
Fred

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry Jim,
my other posts didn't appear in my outlook. I presume the subject "Printing"
caused it to get attached to some other posting.
Anyway I went to Google to find your response, and thanks for that.
By the way I am using XL 2007

Fred