Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default different text colours in listbox

Is there a way I can get some items in a listbox to be in a different colour ?
I'm listing all the sheets in a workbook. At the moment I'm adding a string
after the sheet name - "(visible)" or "(hidden)".
For a new function in the app I need to have the list made up of only the
name. I still want to see which sheets are hidden so I thought text
formatting could be a solution - colour or italics or something.
So, any ideas how to change the item format based on conditions set when
populating the listbox ?

--
WinXP - Office2003 (Italian)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I've never seen a way to have more than one font color in a listbox.
Why not just include a unique character with the hidden sheet names...
SheetName *
or
SheetName (hidden)

Then in your code check for the "*" character or the "(" character
and extract the text to the left of the character position.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

..