Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David Macdonald David Macdonald is offline

Default different text colours in listbox

Is there a way I can get some items in a listbox to be in a different colour ?
I'm listing all the sheets in a workbook. At the moment I'm adding a string
after the sheet name - "(visible)" or "(hidden)".
For a new function in the app I need to have the list made up of only the
name. I still want to see which sheets are hidden so I thought text
formatting could be a solution - colour or italics or something.
So, any ideas how to change the item format based on conditions set when
populating the listbox ?

--
WinXP - Office2003 (Italian)