Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Advance filtering Update

I have just learn to use advance filter but not succedd to update table when
I change the filter field...

Is there a way to do it automaticaly instead of going into the
data-filter-advance filter menu again?

I appreciate any help I can get to make this happen.
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Patrick... I'll write a macro to update table then... I have a second
question regarding this filter...

What will be the best option to filter up to 50,000 rows... when I do this
filters it is not too slow to filter but takes too long to run when I clean
the filter....

I tried with Application.ScreenUpdating = False and then back to true and it
helps but not fast enough.