Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy row grouping from one worksheet to another

Every month I get a new P&L template that can add or take away
accounts (rows) which are grouped
(data-group) and formatted. What I'm trying to do is copy the
formatting and grouping to a new worksheet without copying the whole
worksheet If I copy the whole worksheet, the grouping comes over but
destroys my formulas. Is there a way to programmatically copy the row
grouping from one workheet to another?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Perhaps something liek this:

Sub Macro()
Cells.Select
Selection.Copy
Windows("Book1").Activate
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormats, Operation:=xlNone, _
SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False
End Sub

Always make a backup of your data before trying anything new!!

Regards,
Ryan---
--
RyGuy