Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Button Event Handler in Excel cell

I have an automation addin for excel. I create buttons on Excel cell
dynamically and associate event handler to them. But when I save the workbook
and reopen it, the button remains and (obviously) the event handlers are
lost.

How can I make sure that button works ever after saving and reopening it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hey, I seem to have the same problem :( what addin are you developing?!

"booleanlogic" wrote:

Hello,
Can anyone help me here....

"booleanlogic" wrote:

I have an automation addin for excel. I create buttons on Excel cell
dynamically and associate event handler to them. But when I save the workbook
and reopen it, the button remains and (obviously) the event handlers are
lost.

How can I make sure that button works ever after saving and reopening it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Can any one reply to this please.... :(

"NA_AB" wrote:

hey, I seem to have the same problem :( what addin are you developing?!

"booleanlogic" wrote:

Hello,
Can anyone help me here....