-   -   Button Event Handler in Excel cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/424804-button-event-handler-excel-cell.html)

booleanlogic

Button Event Handler in Excel cell

I have an automation addin for excel. I create buttons on Excel cell
dynamically and associate event handler to them. But when I save the workbook
and reopen it, the button remains and (obviously) the event handlers are
lost.

How can I make sure that button works ever after saving and reopening it.

booleanlogic

Button Event Handler in Excel cell

Hello,
Can anyone help me here....

"booleanlogic" wrote:

I have an automation addin for excel. I create buttons on Excel cell
dynamically and associate event handler to them. But when I save the workbook
and reopen it, the button remains and (obviously) the event handlers are
lost.

How can I make sure that button works ever after saving and reopening it.

NA_AB[_2_]

Button Event Handler in Excel cell

hey, I seem to have the same problem :( what addin are you developing?!

"booleanlogic" wrote:

Hello,
Can anyone help me here....

"booleanlogic" wrote:

I have an automation addin for excel. I create buttons on Excel cell
dynamically and associate event handler to them. But when I save the workbook
and reopen it, the button remains and (obviously) the event handlers are
lost.

How can I make sure that button works ever after saving and reopening it.

booleanlogic

Button Event Handler in Excel cell

Can any one reply to this please.... :(

"NA_AB" wrote:

hey, I seem to have the same problem :( what addin are you developing?!

"booleanlogic" wrote:

Hello,
Can anyone help me here....