Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Realtime/Streaming data from MySQL into Excel

All,

I have my very simple MySQL database that myself and three others are using
to input, store and share data.

How do i go about getting a realtime/streaming feed from my database into
excel? Can I make use of the Excel RTD function or does it involve me just
running a refresh query alot!?

thanks very much

richard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

RTD depends on the availability of an RTD server to make the real-time data
available to Excel.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/289150