Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default linking excel spreadsheet to streaming realtime quotes at options express

I would like to know if it is possible to link an excel spreadsheet to
a watchlist of stocks that I have at my options express trading
platform or any website where at the end of the day the stocks in the
watchlist will exhibit the closing prices for that day and the
percentage of change from open to close for the day.