Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro code

I have the following macro in 130 sheet codes, what I am looking for is when
an entry of initials is put into cells D7:D500 recognised as the the last
entry I input
when I hit enter and data is input I need to bring up sheet 1 which is named
Index of Stock. Can anyone help me on this??

Here is the code.

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
With Me.Range("A1")
If .Value < "" Then
Me.Name = .Value
End If
End With
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A7:A500")) Is Nothing Then Target.Value = Date
End Sub

Many thanks