Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro code to dll and vba code trouble shoot.

Question 1:
Can somebody correct this code:
Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range(Cells(1, 4).Address, Cells(LastRow,
3).Address)

The above one gives a lot of errors.

Question 2:
I have a macro. I want to convert it to a dll so that other users can do
something like tools, add-in, browse to the dll and the macro is installed.

Is there a way to do the above.

If so will the shortcuts assigned be preserved during dll (or xll) conversion.