Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro with interrupt for user input

We have many downloads to reformat into our SAP upload format. I have a
column that contains "errors/omissions" that I would like the macro to
process down the column and when a cell is empty or wrong that it would pop
up a form or box that the user can input the correct information then the
macro would populate that cell and continue down the column. Is something
like this possible to do?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Valerie-

Check the VBA help file for "InputBox Function" - it will do exactly what
you need, and you can use the prompt to provide any additional information
the user needs, such as the row or other contents from that row.

HTH,
Keith