Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2007 in Classic View?

Finaly having to make the switch from 2003 to 2007- I found a download that
allows you navigate in 03 and it tells you where to find command in 07-

however I was wondering is there a "Classic" 03 layout for excel 07? would
make learning curve a lot simplier
--
Thanks for your help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

A few choices

MenuExcel
http://www.addintools.com/english/menuexcel/

Tooolbar Toggle
http://www.toolbartoggle.com

XL Menu 2003
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

UBitMenu
http://www.ubit.ch/software/ubitmenu-languages/

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"David" wrote in message
Finaly having to make the switch from 2003 to 2007- I found a download
that
allows you navigate in 03 and it tells you where to find command in 07-

however I was wondering is there a "Classic" 03 layout for excel 07? would
make learning curve a lot simplier
--
Thanks for your help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi David,

You’ll find at least two or five products listed on Microsoft Office
Marketplace for each Office application if you search as:
For Access:
http://www.google.com/search?q=site:...r=all&filter=0
For Excel:
http://www.google.com/search?q=site:...all&filte r=0