Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default NonMS PDF creators/publishers that allow VBA scripting/naming

I would appreciate feedback RE any non-Microsoft PDF creators/publishers
that allow VBA scripting/naming.

I am presently using the Office 2007 add-in from MS. It works, but takes 4x
as long as Adobe Acrobat to publish my complex charts. Adobe Acrobat does
not permit naming of files as far as I can tell.

Any example code that works with the particular recommended app would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try PDFCreator. It has a VBA interface. I have only dabbled, but Ken Puls
(http://excelguru.ca) has posted some tutorials.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP