Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Joseph Tom Joseph is offline

Default NonMS PDF creators/publishers that allow VBA scripting/naming

Thanks, Jon.

I appreciate the reference.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Try PDFCreator. It has a VBA interface. I have only dabbled, but Ken Puls
(http://excelguru.ca) has posted some tutorials.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"Tom Joseph" wrote in message

I would appreciate feedback RE any non-Microsoft PDF creators/publishers
that allow VBA scripting/naming.

I am presently using the Office 2007 add-in from MS. It works, but takes
4x
as long as Adobe Acrobat to publish my complex charts. Adobe Acrobat does
not permit naming of files as far as I can tell.

Any example code that works with the particular recommended app would be
appreciated.

Thanks,