Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default calculate keeps appearing while on automatic

hello,
I have a really bugging thing that keeps happening to me. On a specific
workbook, the word "calculate" appears at the bottom of the page. However the
option is on automatic and even after I recalculate (F9) it is still there.
I have tried with the following VBA when opening the workbook, but nothing
works. Any idea?
With Application
.Calculation = xlAutomatic
.MaxChange = 0.001
End With
ActiveWorkbook.PrecisionAsDisplayed = False
Calculate

Thanks
--
caroline
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Caroline,

Look he

http://www.decisionmodels.com/calcsecretsf.htm

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"caroline" wrote in message
hello,
I have a really bugging thing that keeps happening to me. On a specific
workbook, the word "calculate" appears at the bottom of the page. However
the
option is on automatic and even after I recalculate (F9) it is still
there.
I have tried with the following VBA when opening the workbook, but nothing
works. Any idea?
With Application
.Calculation = xlAutomatic
.MaxChange = 0.001
End With
ActiveWorkbook.PrecisionAsDisplayed = False
Calculate

Thanks
--
caroline

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

caroline;242526 Wrote:
hello,
I have a really bugging thing that keeps happening to me. On a
specific
workbook, the word "calculate" appears at the bottom of the page.
However the
option is on automatic and even after I recalculate (F9) it is still
there.
I have tried with the following VBA when opening the workbook, but
nothing
works. Any idea?
With Application
.Calculation = xlAutomatic
.MaxChange = 0.001
End With
ActiveWorkbook.PrecisionAsDisplayed = False
Calculate

Thanks
--
caroline

Hello caroline,

The message appears on the Status Bar. You can hide it with the
following code...

Application.DisplayStatusBar = False

--
Leith Ross