Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Move to every record on every worksheet

Hi All,
I'm rather newbie in excel and programming is
something rough for me.

I want to automate a search and then paste the
result in a new workbook.

I have folder and it contains many workbook in
it.The workbook were used to record to the data.
Usually the workbook has around 33 sheets.

The sheets I want to look in to were named with
number 1 untill 31 ( actually represent date in a month)
So the others 3 sheet were named with something else
and I'll ommit the another 3 sheets.

The problem is: how to create the code to loop through
the worksheets,through the workbooks,and through the
sub folder to find the records and then copy-paste them
into a new/specified workbooks.

Hope somebody would like to help.

Have a good day.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See
http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#LoopSheets

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"asrul" wrote in message
Hi All,
I'm rather newbie in excel and programming is
something rough for me.

I want to automate a search and then paste the
result in a new workbook.

I have folder and it contains many workbook in
it.The workbook were used to record to the data.
Usually the workbook has around 33 sheets.

The sheets I want to look in to were named with
number 1 untill 31 ( actually represent date in a month)
So the others 3 sheet were named with something else
and I'll ommit the another 3 sheets.

The problem is: how to create the code to loop through
the worksheets,through the workbooks,and through the
sub folder to find the records and then copy-paste them
into a new/specified workbooks.

Hope somebody would like to help.

Have a good day.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Still trying to get this data imported as it appears on the web page (rows
and columns, rather than just one long column). I've tried a few more lines
of code; nothing seems to work. Any other ideas Ron?

Thanks,
Ryan--

--
RyGuy