Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Move to every record on every worksheet

How about some more detail of your layout and what you are looking for. Or,
send your workbook to my address below along with a snippet of this message
on an inserted sheet, a complete explanation, and before/after examples.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"asrul" wrote in message
Hi All,
I'm rather newbie in excel and programming is
something rough for me.

I want to automate a search and then paste the
result in a new workbook.

I have folder and it contains many workbook in
it.The workbook were used to record to the data.
Usually the workbook has around 33 sheets.

The sheets I want to look in to were named with
number 1 untill 31 ( actually represent date in a month)
So the others 3 sheet were named with something else
and I'll ommit the another 3 sheets.

The problem is: how to create the code to loop through
the worksheets,through the workbooks,and through the
sub folder to find the records and then copy-paste them
into a new/specified workbooks.

Hope somebody would like to help.

Have a good day.
Regards,