Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Marco button, Copy and paste depending on criteria

Hi,

I am trying to create a marco button that does the following...

Search a set of data in sheet "DaySin" let's say (A5 - F5 and all the way
down), if F5 is greater than 0 then create a new sheet call "Result" then
copy the entire row and paste the entire row from "Daysin" to "Result" and
goes through all the data till column A is blank. Can someone help me with
the vba coding? Thank you

E.G
Name Age Location DOA MC Date Due Date
Jim 14 NY 01/03/2009 02/16/2009 2
Cathy 45 PA 03/06/2008 01/21/2009 28
Evan 23 Unknown 10/01/2008 12/06/2008 74
May 67 NJ 04/02/2007 03/04/2009 -14
John 82 CA 08/21/2008 06/06/2009 -108

in that case that case row 5/6/7 should copy over to Results tab because
column F is greater than 1. Once the marco finishes I would like the
activesheet to be Result tab.

Thanks
Jim