Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy & paste command button

I need some HELP.....
I would like to create a command button that would copy a range of
pre-selected cells and paste them to the next open line of cells in another
worksheet, the go back and delete the data of the original selected range. I
have a just started to learn VBA any could sure use some examples. Any
Ideas.......

Thank you,
Dale

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Dale
just a a starting point:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"RENEE RINEHART" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I need some HELP.....
I would like to create a command button that would copy a range of
pre-selected cells and paste them to the next open line of cells in

another
worksheet, the go back and delete the data of the original selected

range. I
have a just started to learn VBA any could sure use some examples.

Any
Ideas.......

Thank you,
Dale

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think Frank mean this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Frank Kabel" wrote in message ...
Hi Dale
just a a starting point:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"RENEE RINEHART" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I need some HELP.....
I would like to create a command button that would copy a range of
pre-selected cells and paste them to the next open line of cells in

another
worksheet, the go back and delete the data of the original selected

range. I
have a just started to learn VBA any could sure use some examples.

Any
Ideas.......

Thank you,
Dale