Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Drive, folder and File controls

Returning to working with VBA in Excel 2007 after a bit of a break. I can't
remember which library I have to reference to enable the Drives, Folders and
Files objects on the form toolbox. Can anyone point me in the right
direction.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Microsoft Scripting Library if you want FileSystemObject.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Murray Taylor" wrote in message
Returning to working with VBA in Excel 2007 after a bit of a break. I
can't
remember which library I have to reference to enable the Drives, Folders
and
Files objects on the form toolbox. Can anyone point me in the right
direction.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That would be additional controls from the forms toolbox then.

--