Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I convert xla add-in to xlam.

I have an xla add-in that I want to convert to 2007 xlam format. The save-as
options are not available, either in 'normal' Excel or the VBA editor.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

in the immediate window, with the projected selected in the top left panel

thisworkbook.saveas "path\name.xlam", 55&

Might be an idea first to see Saveas in VBA help (xl2007)

Regards,
Peter T

"Richard M" wrote in message
I have an xla add-in that I want to convert to 2007 xlam format. The
save-as
options are not available, either in 'normal' Excel or the VBA editor.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 02:51:01 -0800, Richard M
wrote:

I have an xla add-in that I want to convert to 2007 xlam format. The save-as
options are not available, either in 'normal' Excel or the VBA editor.

I see that option under the 'normal' Excel SaveAs (about third from the
bottom).

Maybe your add-in is protected in some way?
--ron