Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save As PDF in excel 2007

Hi all, Does any friend know that how can you save excel 2007 sheet
or specific range in sheet in PDF format. I haven't got Adobe Acrobat
on my computer but I have Adobe Reader 7.0. Can any friend can help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PWK PWK is offline

On Feb 13, 3:29*am, K wrote:
Hi all, *Does any friend know that how can you save excel 2007 sheet
or specific range in sheet in PDF format. *I haven't got Adobe Acrobat
on my computer but I have Adobe Reader 7.0. *Can any friend can help

You could try the website www.pdf24.org it works on smaller workbooks
without macros
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can install the MS PDF add-in