-   -   Save As PDF in excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/424052-save-pdf-excel-2007-a.html)

K[_2_]

Save As PDF in excel 2007

Hi all, Does any friend know that how can you save excel 2007 sheet
or specific range in sheet in PDF format. I haven't got Adobe Acrobat
on my computer but I have Adobe Reader 7.0. Can any friend can help

PWK

Save As PDF in excel 2007

On Feb 13, 3:29*am, K wrote:
Hi all, *Does any friend know that how can you save excel 2007 sheet
or specific range in sheet in PDF format. *I haven't got Adobe Acrobat
on my computer but I have Adobe Reader 7.0. *Can any friend can help

You could try the website www.pdf24.org it works on smaller workbooks
without macros

Ron de Bruin

Save As PDF in excel 2007