Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combine and Compare Data

I have columns of data as follow and I need to generate a radar chart:

Col A - Plant Name
Col B - 1st Party Test
Col C - 2nd Party Test

Sometimes there are duplicates in Col A because it has data in Col B and Col
C but not always.

Is there a way to remove the duplicate plant name from Col A and then move
the data from Col C for that row to the appropriate row in Col A?

Thanks.