Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Request using XML HTTP object throws "Access is Denied" error

Hi All,

In my excel programming, I am using XML http object (MSXML2.XMLHTTP.3.0).
Using this object when I try to send a request application throws an "Access
is Denied" error. Strange thing here is that the request absolutely works
fine on some systems with Excel 2003 and doesn't throw any error; but same
patch of code throws an error with Excel 2000, 2002, 2007 and even on some of
2003 systems.

Following is sample of code I am using
(just an example of req we send)
netHttpjspreq is an XML http object

sreqstring = "http://abc.com?sess=%25abc"

netHttpjspreq.Open "POST", sreqstring , False
netHttpjspreq.send

On second line of code application throws an error.

Can you please help me out with this?

Thanks,
Sangeeta