Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB program runs but does not show.

I inherited a spreadshhet (2007) which has a small VB program that updates a
few cells. It is running ut Can no loner see it under the VB window when you
click on Visual Basic button on Developer tab in Excel 2007.

I had seen it previously, but did somehting and now I can't. How do I view
this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Fred,

When you open the VBA editor you should see the Project explorer on the left
hand side. If you can't then Ctrl/r should display it.

The sub headings under Microsoft Excel Objects and under Modules (if any
modules) contain the VBA code.Double click to open the code pertaining to
these headings.

OssieMac