Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FredZack FredZack is offline

Default VB program runs but does not show.

Hey! That worked! Thanks. I still do not know how I "hid" it byt at least I
can see it again!

Thanks OssieMac!

"OssieMac" wrote:

Hi Fred,

When you open the VBA editor you should see the Project explorer on the left
hand side. If you can't then Ctrl/r should display it.

The sub headings under Microsoft Excel Objects and under Modules (if any
modules) contain the VBA code.Double click to open the code pertaining to
these headings.

OssieMac

"Fred Zack" wrote:

I inherited a spreadshhet (2007) which has a small VB program that updates a
few cells. It is running ut Can no loner see it under the VB window when you
click on Visual Basic button on Developer tab in Excel 2007.

I had seen it previously, but did somehting and now I can't. How do I view
this?