Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Storing date and time

Hello,

I have several macro's which are run periodically. I'd like to store the
date and time in the cells next to each of the macro buttons after the macro
was executed. Does anyone know how to do this with VBA-code?

Thanx.

Noepie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe this

Sub Button2_Click()
Range(ActiveSheet.Buttons(Application.Caller).Bott omRightCell.Offset(-2,
1).Address).Value = Now
End Sub

Mike