Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA code to Fill Down in a filtered list only to visible cells.

I have a list that I need to filter so that when I create a formula and fill
down to the bottom of the list it will only fill the visible cells. I can do
this when I create the formula normally, but the recorded version of VBA code
doesn't work. Essentially, I am looking to fill down a formula to only the
visible rows/cells in column within a list. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Training Goddess