Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple SEARCH/FIND on one cell

This is what I have on D21: (comments in [])
=IFERROR(IF(SEARCH(OR($E$3,$F$3,$G$3),E21),$D$3,[continue with next
45 words]),$D$14[catchAll])
OR- Doesn't work on multiple search or find. Not sure how to do it in VBA.
Brain freeze Help..please :) Different/faster/better solutions also welcome.

Thanks,
Pilar