Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Printing Sheet to PDF via Macro Code

Hi,

I have an excel worksheet that I would like to be able to print to pdf
through some macro code. The PDF printing application that I'm using is PDF
reDirect v2, does anyone have any ideas as to how I can go about printing the
sheet with Macro Code?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Simon

The easiest way to teach yourself is to go into the spreadsheet record a
macro while doing the procedure you want then read the code and take out the
pieces that are applicable.
--
Roland