-   -   Printing Sheet to PDF via Macro Code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/422870-printing-sheet-pdf-via-macro-code.html)

Simon

Printing Sheet to PDF via Macro Code

Hi,

I have an excel worksheet that I would like to be able to print to pdf
through some macro code. The PDF printing application that I'm using is PDF
reDirect v2, does anyone have any ideas as to how I can go about printing the
sheet with Macro Code?

Thanks.

ROland

Printing Sheet to PDF via Macro Code

Here is how you call the prineter you want to use

Application.Activeprinter = "NAME OF PRINTER"
--
Roland

"Simon" wrote:

Hi,

I have an excel worksheet that I would like to be able to print to pdf
through some macro code. The PDF printing application that I'm using is PDF
reDirect v2, does anyone have any ideas as to how I can go about printing the
sheet with Macro Code?

Thanks.

Simon

Printing Sheet to PDF via Macro Code

Thanks. Is it possible to save the file as a .pdf through macro code? If
so, how would you do that?

"Simon" wrote:

Hi,

I have an excel worksheet that I would like to be able to print to pdf
through some macro code. The PDF printing application that I'm using is PDF
reDirect v2, does anyone have any ideas as to how I can go about printing the
sheet with Macro Code?

Thanks.

ROland

Printing Sheet to PDF via Macro Code

Simon

The easiest way to teach yourself is to go into the spreadsheet record a
macro while doing the procedure you want then read the code and take out the
pieces that are applicable.
--
Roland