Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Command Button not responding

Where did you get the CommandButton from? If you got it from the Controls
Toolbox toolbar, then I suspect you are still in Design Mode. The Visual
Basic toolbar has the Design Mode icon on it and it is probably
highlighted... just click it off.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"EAB1977" wrote in message
Hello everyone,

I have a command button on each sheet that references code in the
sheet modules. When I, or anyone else, goes to click on the Command
button (called CommandButton1), it looks like the command button is in
a edit mode because I can resize the button. When I right click on the
button and try to view the code, the VBE doesn't show. Also, when I go
to properties, I do not see the properties of the command button
anywhere, only the sheet.

Does anyone know what the heck is going on?

Eric

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe you are using the 'Control Toolbox'. Try, View Toolbars . Forms.
Also, take a peek he
http://www.anthony-vba.kefra.com/vba/vbabasic1.htm

Regards,
Ryan---