Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform Combobox or List box?

I am new to user forms and am setting one up just now. Could someone please
give me a breif understanding of the difference between combo box and list
box, and then tell me how to asign a validation list as the source

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Miree,
Take a look at Debra web page is excellent and will give you all the tools,
you can go to excel tips in her web and find more advance userforms

http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html