-   -   Userform Combobox or List box? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/422318-userform-combobox-list-box.html)

Miree

Userform Combobox or List box?

I am new to user forms and am setting one up just now. Could someone please
give me a breif understanding of the difference between combo box and list
box, and then tell me how to asign a validation list as the source

Thank you

Eduardo

Userform Combobox or List box?

Hi Miree,
Take a look at Debra web page is excellent and will give you all the tools,
you can go to excel tips in her web and find more advance userforms

http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html