Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Range name copy Macro

Can someone help me with this Macro? I have created some range names in a
workbook. Please note that all the work is in one workbook. My range names
are from each sheet. Right now I have 10 sheets in this workbook. I may
have more or someday I may have less. I named the range on the first sheet
pg1 then I have a pg2 and so on and so on. So now my macro goes like this:

I hit F5 to get to my name ranges.
I choose the first range name which is pg1.
I edit copy then I go to the sheet that I will be pasting to which is my
last sheet within this workbook and I call it data.
I paste special value transpose to the worksheet data.
after pasting I hit ctrl arrow down then I hit arrow down. This leaves me
in the active cell that is blank.
Now I go back and do the same thing over for pg2 then for p3 and so on and
so on.
I need to be on the open cell in the data sheet because I do not want to
paste data on top of data. Can someone help me?
--
Mr Speedy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You should stay in the same thread you originally started and give more than
an hour and a half for answers to be posted (especially on a Sunday). By the
way, I posted an answer to your original thread 16 minutes prior to your new
thread posting... perhaps you should look back into that thread and see if
the code works for you.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)