Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Speedy Speedy is offline

Default Range name copy Macro

Can someone help me with this Macro? I have created some range names in a
workbook. Please note that all the work is in one workbook. My range names
are from each sheet. Right now I have 10 sheets in this workbook. I may
have more or someday I may have less. I named the range on the first sheet
pg1 then I have a pg2 and so on and so on. So now my macro goes like this:

I hit F5 to get to my name ranges.
I choose the first range name which is pg1.
I edit copy then I go to the sheet that I will be pasting to which is my
last sheet within this workbook and I call it data.
I paste special value transpose to the worksheet data.
after pasting I hit ctrl arrow down then I hit arrow down. This leaves me
in the active cell that is blank.
Now I go back and do the same thing over for pg2 then for p3 and so on and
so on.
I need to be on the open cell in the data sheet because I do not want to
paste data on top of data. Can someone help me?
--
Mr Speedy