Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto Filter memory

Hi Guys,

I have a workbook which is used by multiple users. They can all save
changes, but I don't want the workbook saved with filters in place.
Sometimes filters are used. The filters are always on row 5 and on 35 columns.
Is there anyway, when someone saves the workbook, that the filters in place
could be "memorised", the workbook saved and the previous filter settings
then applied?

All help much appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

To get rid of all filters on a worksheet before the worksheet closes, put
this in the 'ThisWorkbook' module...

'--------------------------------------------------/
Dim iCount As Integer, i As Integer

On Error Resume Next