Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Size of CommandButton changing while not expected !

I have introduced some CommandButtons inside a spreadsheet, I was expecting
they would keep a proportional size while changing the zoom factor of the
spreadsheet displayed but sometimes it simply does not work!

The zoom function is activated from one of the CommandButton that launch the
following macro:
Range("zoneToAdjust").select
ActiveWindow.Zoom

One time, each time I was launching once more the zoom function, the
CommandButton size was reduced more than per 2! I have the feeling that the
fact I move the Excel window from one screen to another one not having the
same definition can be at the origin of the problem but really no certitude
at all... It's even not that easy to reproduce the problem...

Thanks if you have an idea about that problem...
Alain
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I can now reproduce the problem... yes !!!

I work on a Laptop and have a second creen that is used to extend my Windows
desktop...

When I work in such a situation, the problem does not appear even if I move
Excel form one screeen to the other one and activate my <<Zoom to Screen
command...

The problem appear if for a while I decide just to use my Laptop screen and
de-activate the other monitor... Then while activating once more my
ZoomToScreen Command the size of the text inside one of the CommandButton
increased ! The only way I have then to recover is to Unprotect the sheet -
then Activate the ControlToolBox - then Re-enter the witdh in the properties
of the damaged CommandButton !!!

I am trying to do that same reparation through vba code but not very
"elegant" and not so sure this will work...

Alain