Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default what does =Print means in MS EXCEL

the value of a certain parameter is calculated in another spread sheet
say 'A' and it is used in a yet another spread sheet say 'B'

its calculate in the A sheet as a sum of something and used the summed
value is used in the B sheet, but when double clicked on it, it shows
'=print', so my question is how did it come into B sheet when given
command '=print'.

Answer this as soon as possible. Please and also mail the answer to
or