Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H[_3_] Mike H[_3_] is offline

Default what does =Print means in MS EXCEL

Hi,

I think were getting confused in terminology here. Are you referring
to 2 worksheets in the same workbook?

Click

Insert|Name|Define

In the popup do you see a defined range called 'Print' I suspect you
will and that it refers to a cell on sheet B

=Print will return the contents of that named range.

Mike

On Dec 26, 9:40*pm, wrote:
the value of a certain parameter is calculated in another spread sheet
say 'A' and it is used in a yet another spread sheet say 'B'

its calculate in the A sheet as a sum of something and used the summed
value is used in the B sheet, but when double clicked on it, it shows
'=print', so my question is how did it come into B sheet when given
command '=print'.

Answer this as soon as possible. Please and also mail the answer to
or