Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default converting active x buttons to Excel 2007

I am helping a client switch from Office 97 to 2007. They have some Active X
buttons in Excel worksheets that have vba code behind them. When we convert
the files to xlsm files, the code stays but the Active X buttons are renamed
to command button 1, command button 2, etc. Is there a way to have them
retain the names of the active x buttons so the code will run? Otherwise, we
have to change the name property of all buttons in these files
--
Judy L