-   -   converting active x buttons to Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/421624-converting-active-x-buttons-excel-2007-a.html)

Office Productivity Consultant

converting active x buttons to Excel 2007

I am helping a client switch from Office 97 to 2007. They have some Active X
buttons in Excel worksheets that have vba code behind them. When we convert
the files to xlsm files, the code stays but the Active X buttons are renamed
to command button 1, command button 2, etc. Is there a way to have them
retain the names of the active x buttons so the code will run? Otherwise, we
have to change the name property of all buttons in these files
--
Judy L