Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default error message

hi,

i have this one file that took me quote some time to create... and all of a
sudden i started getting this error message when i clicked a button in it:

"microsoft office excel has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are
sorry for any inconvenience"

does this mean the file is corrupted now? i noticed that the error message
happens pretty much inconsitently... not every time you click the button or
select from a dropdown.. and has even shown the error message without any
interaction at all... just having the file open for a few minutes.

i tried recreating the file by copying sheets over to a new file... same
thing happens.. what can i do? please help!!!

thanks in advance,
geebee

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This goes to the microsoft knowledge base site:

http://support.microsoft.com/search/...20&range=21-40

If you don't find it here, I don't know where else to look.