Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy worksheet to another workbook

Hello

I've two worksheets (SheetA and SheetB) in one worklbook Workbook1;
My SheetA has a named range RangeSheetA
I SheetB i have a cell that computes =RangeSheetA * 100

I want to copy both sheets to another workbook, using VSTO .net and keep the
same range relation.
When i copy those sheets to a new workbook i break my range formula... in the
new SheetB the formula points to the range in the other file.

Can you assist me here

Regards

Jorge