Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CAM CAM is offline

Default Summarizing from a pivot table

Hello,

I am using Excel 2007. I have three pivot tables, pivot table 1 called ptGL
and the second pivot table called ptAP the third pivot table (ptSum) is the
sum of ptGL and ptAP. How do I code so ptSum can sum ptAp and ptGL
automatically taking into account that the pivot tables (ptGL, ptAP) can
vary in size meaning the pivot tables can grow or shrink? Any tips will be
appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Cheers