Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disable Personal.XLSB

Hi,

I am running an XL application on my Corporate network which does a whole
stack of stuff, most of whole I have been able to get working (mostly thanks
to you guys!).

There is a legacy bit of code (ie. we don't use it anymore) which loads the
Personal.XLSB (this is Office '07 on Vista Enterprise) that is mucking up
some stuff I need to do.

Can anyone suggest some sort of Workbook_Activate() code that will disable
or unload the stuff being called by Private.XLSB for the duration of my
workbook session?

TIA

Dave
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try entering an alternative startup path (or Trusted Location). Not sure how
to do it in Excel 2007, but it has to do with clicking the Office Logo button
and going to Excel Options. If that doesn't work, move your PERSONAL.xlsb
somewhere else. I am not sure what the startup path is for the XLSTART folder
in Vista.
--
I am running on Office 2003, unless otherwise stated.