Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Mouse Move

Hi all, I found the way that if I take my cursor on an image control
then by Mouse Move macro I can change the image colour but problem is
that if I move my cursur very fast on the image then it not work very
well. Can any friend know how can I solve this thing. I want Mouse
Move macro to work even if i move my curser very fast on the image
control same like the controls in the top ribbon in excel 2007 when
you take your cursur on them they get hilighted and as soon as you
move your curser they go back to normal and doesnt matter how fast you
move your mouse it still work on those controls. I hope i was able to
explain my question can please any friend help me on this.