Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Date Picker

Hi all, I know there is Date Picker control in excel but I want
something with "Form Control Combo Box" (as you can select 3D effect
in this combo box). I want a macro or something that when I click
combo box then a little calander should popup on the side so user can
pick a date from it and as soon as user pick the date then calander
should get unvisible. Can any friend can help please
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dan dan is offline

Try:
Use the Calendar control to fill in dates
from Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

I used it in the past - I found it very good.
Dan

"K" wrote:

Hi all, I know there is Date Picker control in excel but I want
something with "Form Control Combo Box" (as you can select 3D effect
in this combo box). I want a macro or something that when I click
combo box then a little calander should popup on the side so user can
pick a date from it and as soon as user pick the date then calander
should get unvisible. Can any friend can help please

Date Picker Canon Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 October 5th 09 05:38 PM
add date picker tab New Users to Excel 1 June 1st 09 02:15 PM
Cant set the date into a Date & Time Picker from Cell value RyanH Excel Programming 5 September 8th 08 10:43 PM
date picker Andre ZA Excel Worksheet Functions 3 December 27th 07 08:26 PM
date picker Andre ZA Excel Worksheet Functions 1 December 26th 07 02:55 PM